Job Title: Digital Acceleration Manager
Reference No.: R – 62003
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description / Summary
- We are a beverage company that believes in the power of technology and we are continuously transforming our business to meet consumer needs.
- This role is part of our Global Data & Advanced Analytics organization which is responsible for building cloud-based analytics products.
- You’ll work with stakeholders to understand business strategy and define business architecture, inclusive of artifacts such as capability maps, value streams and roadmaps.
- Our culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on continuous learning and the freedom to try new ideas and experiment.
- We’re looking for a hands-on architect who has a track record of developing solutions that add value while working with stakeholders to ensure ongoing success.
What You’ll Do for Us
- We are looking for a Senior Data Architect with deep knowledge in data modeling and data engineering using Azure Data stack and Spark.
- Mentor and coach Big Data teams on design, architecture, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in collaborative software and system design and development of the analytical products using Azure Data Services (Synapse, ADF, Analysis Services, Spark/Data bricks, PowerBI etc.)
- Develop logical, conceptual, and physical models for different subject areas that serve the analytical needs of various personas.
- Optimize the azure services for different workloads (batch, streaming, ad-hoc queries, ETL, ML etc.) and cost.
- Simplify data flows and remove unrelated cost from complex and fragmented enterprise data systems.
- Manage own learning and contribute to technical skill building of the organization.
- Inspire and cultivate the engineering mindset and systems thinking within the team.
- Ensure conceptual and architectural integrity of the platform and solution.
- 100% hands-on development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in distributed computing and big data architectures.
- Proven experience in developing data solutions with Azure Data Services (Synapse, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services).
- Highly proficient in SQL and performance tuning of ETL jobs.
- Hands-on experience with Spark and Delta Lake.
- Hands-on experience with workload orchestration and automation tools like ADF, AutoSys, Run My Jobs, Control-M etc.
- Deep knowledge in data modeling and hands-on experience in designing, implementing and tuning data models for ETL, data warehousing and analytical workloads.
- Experience in building semantic models in Azure Analysis Services and/or SSAS.
- Experience in building datasets, dashboards, and visualizations in Power BI.
- DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model and always builds to ease consumption and monitoring of the system.
- Agile Methodologies, Business Process Modeling, Change Management, Cloud Platform, Communication, Data Flow Diagrams, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Architecture Framework, Microsoft Azure Databricks, Microsoft Office, User Experience (UX).
What We Can Do for You
- Leadership Development: Our Company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of leadership. We feel everyone has potential to be a great leader at Coca-Cola and have set the bar high.
- Total Rewards: Our benefits, called Total Rewards, is about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. It is focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
- Learning & Development: At The Coca-Cola Company we believe innovation can’t happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees many ways to grow professional and personally.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!