Job Title: Diction / Elocution Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Diction Tutor will be responsible for helping students improve their style of speaking or writing as dependent upon choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation, and speech-sound quality manifested by an individual speaker; or proper enunciation.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- To guide pupils in speaking right (right pronunciation of words).
- To guide teachers/staff in speaking right.
- To coordinate the speaking policy of the school.
- To teach diction in the school.
- To develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!