Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development / Corporate Finance Executive
Location: Abuja FCT
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: COO
- The Executive will be saddled with the responsibility of supporting the Strategic team in coordinating the structured finance and Capital raising activities of the organization.
- Establish relationships with Tax accounting firms and Rating agencies as regards getting their professional opinion and other engagements with the Bank.
- Prepare/Review Offer Documents – Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation.
- Preparing write-ups on (where applicable) of the institution’s Philosophy, Credit Process, Loan Administration Process with diagrams (where applicable) etc.
- Organising a list of potential institutions (foreign partners, development finance institutions etc) that can provide a 364 day and above liquidity back-stop facility
- Establish relationships with Corporate/Foreign investment partners
- Setup funding conduit with development agencies/bulk funding partners
- Initiates and coordinates the development of the long-term plans by facilitating General Management workshops to review corporate strategy, in terms of the Corporate Strategy map
- Coordinates the development of the Five Years Business Plan and the Corporate Balanced Scorecards
- Representative for Corporate Strategy and Performance Management at the Board Advisory Committee
- Provides professional advice on economic analysis and other studies for all projects and activities
- Perform Corporate Finance functions; financial ratio analysis, cash management, financial forecasting and investment analysis
- Ensures reporting of the performance against KPIs, by issuing weekly and monthly reports to Shareholders, Senior Management and general workforce
- A financial related professional pathway such as ICAN, CFA, CIMA, CRM, FRM, ACCA, ACS (issued by CIS),
- Minimum 5years experience in corporate planning, strategy, investments, or financial analysis of which 2 years minimum participation in fund raise activities (bonds, notes, securitization etc) within financial sector
- Good understanding of the over-the-counter (OTC) financial market
- Good understanding of money market securities
- Excellent programme management skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent decision-making and organisational skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, and collaborate across disciplines in a cross-functional atmosphere
- A self-starter who is a “doer” and can work on his/her own projects with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- Good influencing skills with strong organizational ability
- Excellent coordination and negotiation skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong internet research skills
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Good business/report writing and presentation skills
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!