Job Title: Desk Officer, Loans (GL 12)
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Loans. Working under the supervision of the Deputy Director, Loans, the position holder will support the line manager in the discharge of the unit’s responsibilities.
- In addition, s / he will support in the implementation of effective procedures for the disbursement of loans to deserving applicants, assist in the initial screening process and shortlisting of applications that meet minimum guidelines for the loans program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Humanities or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years cognate working experience
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, and ethical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile money transfers, mobile data collection, and detailed monitoring.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!