Job Title: Deputy Registrar, Innovation and Research
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Responsibilities & Duties
The Roles of the DR, Innovation and Research shall include:
- Responding to internal and external opportunities, and using creativity to introduce new ideas, processes or services for the Institute.
- Championing training and development initiatives in line with the reality of the marketplace.
- Coordinating all plant, virtual and physical training programmes of the Institute.
- Review the training syllabus as and when necessary.
- Leading the formation of the Institute’s think tank for new prospects and ideas.
- Managing of the Institute’s Library Services
- Opening new revenue streams through training contacts.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders in the areas of interest for the Institute’s programmes.
- Working with his/her team on drafting research proposals, selecting research methods and execution of all research projects.
- Supervising the research team
- Writing position papers and communique of the Institute as may be required by Council and Management
- Creating and overseeing a comprehensive short and long-term innovation strategy for the institute.
- Working with stakeholders to commercialize the publications of the institute.
- Resuscitating the Institute’s consultancy services.
- Marketing of the training and consultancy arm of the Institute
- Working closely with other units of the Institute to grow revenue.
Qualifications, Qualities & Requirements
- A Degree in any of the Liberal and Social Sciences including Corporate Governance, Management, Business, Finance, Law, Education, Psychology
- PhD is an added advantage. Doctoral candidates conducting research in Corporate Governance and related field are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Project Management may be an advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years working experience in a professional Institute or academic environment.
- Must be a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN).
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit Applications to:
Office of the Registrar,
Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN),
Plot 6, Elephant Cement Way, Central Business District,
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!