Job Title: Deputy Engineer (Instrumentation) – Cement Industry, DCP
Reference Id: GbokoInstrumentation001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: HOD Instrumentation
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Junior Engineers & Instrument Technicians
Shift Engineer in charge of Kiln, Rawmill, Mines, Coal Mills and Cement Grinding.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to all plant Instrument faults/equipment resetting calls from production during his shift period as a shift leader.
- Should have knowledge of VFD and UPS operation.
- Should have knowledge of the weighing system.
- Monitors all Instrument Load centres during his shift hours.
- Reports all activities during his shift hours in the Instrument shift logbook.
- Sends call out notes to concerned standby Engineers for job above shift levels.
- Carry out Instruments maintenance during his shift period.
- Any other as may be assigned by the head of the department.
- Carry out plant improvement jobs during his shift hours.
- To ensure implementation and maintenance of applicable NIS ISO 9001:2008 QMS requirements in the department.
- To ensure implementation and maintenance of applicable NIS ISO 14001:2004 EMS and OHSMS requirements in the department.
- B.Sc in Electrical Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation etc
- 10-year relevant experience
- Good IT knowledge in relevant office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Gboko, Benue