Job Title: Demand Planning Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain an active/ valid list of SKU in the demand list
- Maintain the SKU mix in relation to the percentage of sales
- Maintain weekly forecast split
- Keeps track and records issues regarding forecast accuracy, forecast consumption (Actual sales vs. forecasted sales)
- Provide analysis at the required level of detail- SKU, brand, market, channel
- Gets updates on local and central promotions and use this information for forecasting activity planning reports (MAP), Demand & Supply reconciliation reports (DSR), Sales & Operation report, weekly demand planner tracker, Monthly forecast performance update, and relevant charts.
- Generate relevant reports that drive and support Supply Chain management decisions.
- Total business volume collation and analysis.
- Create a rolling forecast sheet to monitor the under/over the forecast of SKUS and historical forecast trends
- Serve as a link between commercial and manufacturing to ensure products forecasted for sale are available and mitigate issues that may arise
- Manage SKU portfolio to predict SKUs that are contributing or underperforming to the business
- Prepare and monitor/update product lifecycle using required tools
- Prepare supply review templates for weekly updates on the status of products available for sale
- In charge of monitoring aging stock/early warning reports
- Prepare production plan file for daily updates on production in the factory
- Work on forecast reports- magic sheets, run rate sheets, mape and bias, rolling forecast sheets,
- Assist and work directly with the demand planning manager on duties that needs to be done in the unit.
- Plan and coordinate product replenishment to satisfy customers’ demands.
- Forecast and maintain distribution records and pending shipments.
- Monitor inventory level across the network to ensure no Out Of Stock and call out Slow moving inventory for savings to the company.
- Analyze and monitor production plan in comparison to output to call out risk and mitigate the effect.
- Work closely with sales team to build stock, detail inventory level, and shipping timelines.
- HND/BSc. in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in a multinational as a demand planning analyst.
- Cognate experience with PowerBI, Advanced Excel, Tableau, and other data analysis & visualization tools.
- Experience in Manufacturing Supply Chain Operations is a key requirement.
- Membership in the Chartered Institute of supply chain Management (ACISM), Certified Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management (ACIWM), or related fields is an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze data and perform analysis
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!