Title: Graduate Academy programme – Finance Programme
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Programme Duration: Six (6) weeks
- The programme is designed to support fresh graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
- This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
Highlights of the Academy Modules:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria