Job Title: Database Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Job Description
- Manage the security and disaster recovery of the Company’s databases
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Data mapping from Orbit-R to Flexcube Database
- Good practical knowledge of Solaris Operating System.
- Create/ensure synchronization between Live/Standby/DR databases
- Fast responses to incidents submitted to DBA
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Run EoD/EoM on daily/monthly basis
- Design BIP reports for End Users.
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Actively participate in the movement of Core Banking from Orbit-R to Flexcube.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!