Job Title: Data Reporting Analyst
- Pulling data to develop recurring or one-time reports
- Building dashboards for sales or managers to show results
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and other tools
- Analyze maintenance calls (Bi-weekly and quarterly analysis) with presentation of detailed reports to the client
- Identify area of opportunities and strategies to improve team performance.
- Analyze Material utilization, identify areas of opportunity, future projections/savings and subsequently monitor to realization.
- Coordinate daily cadence with the Team and OFMs
- Coordinate Tactical meeting with the client
- Regular engagement with OFMs on the areas of improvement
- Regular engagement with CM and head of maintenance on strategy sustainability and review.
- Development, tracking and reporting of function-level operational and financial metrics based on a robust KPI framework
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Heavy emphasis on insights-use attribution and other analytical skills to identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities for various departments
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements.
- Work closely with CM to determine highly effective methods for presenting results of in-depth monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management.
- B.Sc. or H.N.D in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- Proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Innovative, organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Effective leadership skills.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos