Management Systems International – A Tetra Tech Company, is an international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. and founded in 1981 by Marina Fanning and Larry Cooley. In 2016, MSI became a Tetra Tech company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Management Specialist, USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Support Activity
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Local Staff
Job Classification: Proposal (conditional)
- The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Support Activity for USAID/Nigeria will assist the Mission with performance monitoring, evaluation and learning, including field-based monitoring; data quality assessments; data gathering and verification; evaluations and special studies/assessments; the collection of context indicators; organizational learning; and knowledge management.
- MSI is seeking a Data Management Specialist who will support USAID/Nigeria’s portal for performance information.
- This assistance will include the creation and maintenance of databases and websites.
- The Data Management Specialist will also assist project stakeholders in reporting and aggregating indicator data and in using new online software to report performance results.
- MSI anticipates this to be a full-time position over a five-year period. Kindly note that this position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Work with project staff and project stakeholders to ensure that ongoing M&E data are compiled in a database and made available to USAID and implementing partner staff as required (e.g., implementing partners submit performance indicator data quarterly).
- Support project staff and local contractors as required to program data collection tools for field surveys and third-party monitoring and any other periodic surveys required by USAID.
- Design and carry out project staff and stakeholder training on databases and support USAID data entry requirements.
- Manage and manipulate data for results-based performance analysis and performance reports.
- Meet regularly with project staff to ensure accurate and timely data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in database and program management or an equivalent combination of training and experience in monitoring and database analysis.
- Experience analyzing and presenting data and writing reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Please note: Only Nigerian citizens are eligible for this position
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!