JOB TITLE: Data Entry Officer (Intern)
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Reports To: Inventory Accountant, Chief Financial Officer
- Sorting documents for data entry
- Transfer data from paper format into computer files or database system / software
- Create accurate spreadsheets with large number of figures
- Key-in inventory data into the system
- Updating information on relevant databases
- Verify data by comparing it to source document
- Retrieve data from databases
- Ensure the accuracy of data imputed on databases / software
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills / Experience / Educational Qualification
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools – Excel and Word
- Knowledge of computer hardware and other devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Attention to details
- Fast typing skills
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- 1 year previous experience in data entry.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!