Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Data Entry Officers to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
- Data Entry officers’ responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manage
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- B.Sc / HND holder
- 2-5 working experiences as Data Entry Officers
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career as good MS Excel skills is a must)
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Age: 30 years below
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Data Entry Officer” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!