Job Title: Data and VAS Revenue Assurance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide assurance on integrity, accuracy and completeness of Data (GPRS) revenue stream
- To identify risk inherent in these transactions and ensure risks are mitigated, thereby minimizing loss and maximize revenue from the data stream.
- Ensure/give informed opinions as to integrity, completeness and accuracy of all VAS, tariff applications and revenue computation & share for VAS Assurance under the Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management function.
- To ensure all Data traffic/CDRs are captured and billed appropriately.
- Data Revenue completeness
- To eliminate/reduce all forms of revenue losses.
- Accuracy and Completeness of Subscriber Account
- To ensure customer resolution is in line with laid down procedures and processes
- Ensure payments to all VAS vendors
- To block possible revenue leakage points
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science
- A professional qualification, CISA, CISM is desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!