Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Customer Support
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all Bolt users regardless of their country of location.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Represent Bolt in any English spoken market
- Support all Bolt’s users and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt’s customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment.
We are looking for:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be ready to always put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!