Job Title: Customer Success Senior Manager
- As the Customer Success Senior Manager, your responsibility will be optimizing and improving the customer journey for AZA’s clients across the different stages of the customer lifecycle.
- You will work with Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Product, Finance, Legal and Compliance and others to be the voice of the customer, championing the customer’s Point of View and building a best-in-class customer experience.
- You will be leading the Client Onboarding, Sales Admin and Sales Excellence teams in the day-to-day operations with new and existing client accounts, owning the Client Onboarding, API Integration and Transaction Journeys, developing and documenting the full process with all stakeholders.
- You will look to increase the efficiency of the different processes and teams by analyzing system and customer data and ensure management of the processes through KPIs and utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- With the Sales Excellence team you will track the performance of the Sales and Marketing teams overall and look to optimize and improve the performance through assessments of the marketing funnel, sales cycle and customer interactions. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
- This role is open to candidates in London, Lagos, Madrid, Nairobi and Accra
- Lead with a customer-centric approach by setting high standards for client support, relationship management and customer happiness across the Client Onboarding and Sales Admin Teams.
- Lead the Sales Excellence team, own and improve the processes for the entire customer journey from Marketing through to Account Management and Customer Service.
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes
- Support the Revenue team by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Legal, Product, Finance, Marketing)
- Be the escalation point for the Client Onboarding and Sales Admin teams for any bottlenecks or showstoppers.
- Define KPIs and goals for the different teams and ensure management of them through Salesforce.
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence and step into a leadership role when required
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Lead Client Onboarding and Sales Admin and Sales Excellence teams in completion of their tasks with Sales, Account Management and the clients.
- Define and continuously improve all processes within the customer journey
- Work with Compliance and Legal teams document all requirements and exception processes.
- Work with the Marketing team to improve Marketing interaction with new and existing clients.
- Work with the Product team to identify gaps or improvement opportunities for our platform.
- Analyze system and customer data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Use Salesforce daily in managing the Onboarding and API integration processes and verifying transaction information.
- Ambitious and passionate professional with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Experience managing onboarding and administration teams and processes in previous roles.
- Ability to understand and help promote customer-centric vision at Aza.
- Persistent and goal-oriented with a mindset to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (written and oral), public speaking, presentation, and listening skills.
- Experience in Advanced MS Office, Google Suite Tools.
- Experience using Salesforce to manage processes and KPIs
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and structure ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- You’re persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Passionate about our mission to develop innovative digital payment and treasury management solutions to help businesses scale in frontier markets
- Post-holder should be based either in UK / Spain / Nigeria / Kenya / Ghana
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!