Valuehandlers is recruiting for the position of a Customer Service Representatives
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Lagos (Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Omole, Obawole)
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting Structure: Lead Agents / Marketing Team Lead / Supervisor and Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate sales delivery process and information flow, while providing exceptional customer service within the value chain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure smooth and timely process flow
- Ensure timely processing of lead collected from marketers (digital and conventional).
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace shipments as required
- Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers (airlines, trucking companies, and others)
- Always meet compliance to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers’ standard operating procedures are followed and updated
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- HND (Upper Credit) or University Degree (2:2)
- 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses right temperament to handle customers, professionally.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Applicant must be resident around Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Omole, Obawole, Egbeda, Abule-Egba, Ketu, Iju/Ishaga.
Addition Edge for Applicants:
- Understanding of transportation documentation and terms is a plus
- Digital marketing skill
- Article / blog writing skill.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm 18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and must attached detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must meet the following requirement before applying
- Applicants must attached detailed CV to be considered in the first instance.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!