Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Onitsha-Anambra, Oyo, Kwara and Edo
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
- NGN75,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Custome Service Rep / Asaba.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!