Fadac Resources and Services – Our client in the manufacturing industry who specializes in making beautifully carved paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags, due to expansion, they are in need of candidates to interact with customers, provide follow-ups and feedback, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Follow up on customer request
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Minimum of BSc in Mass Communication or any related field
- 2 – 3 years of proven work experience as a Customer service representative
- Good Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Attention to details and accuracy
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!