Locations: Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support.
- N85,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” (example: Customer Service Representative – Edo) as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 85,000 – 120,000 NGN 85,000 – 120,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Onitsha, Anambra, Anambra