Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will be required to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To succeed in this role you need to be calmand eloquent when communicating with customers and be quick while documenting.
- Responding and communicating promptly with customer inquiries through various channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints as quickly as possible.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Understanding our products, processes and policies in order to answer questions appropriately.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests from customers and partners.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with the team as necessary.
- Providing feedback and reports on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in either marketing, communications, sales and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proficient in using CRM tools, Mobile Apps, and Google Suite.
- Exhibit Telephone Call, and Chat etiquettes.
- Ability to listen actively and remain calm while speaking.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!