Turbham Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Responsibilities, Roles and Functions
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify the appropriate response and strategy to solve customer issues as quickly as possible
- Relegate unique customer cases to supervisors or the appropriate department and provide context when necessary
- Be able to manage large amounts of phone calls, chats, emails, and other communication channels
- Assist customers on placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain professional customer support
- Place the customer at the center of the customer service experience
- Maintain a positive and friendly tone with customers at all times
- Recruit potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Establish new customer accounts and record account information, like phone numbers or addresses, on your digital platform
- Listen to customer complaints and try to identify the cause of their problem to your best ability
- Effective communication skills including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Analysis and problem assessment skills demonstrated by the ability to collect the necessary information to identify key issues and identify cause-effect relationships
- Adaptability including the ability to perform efficiently in different environments and with diverse tasks and people
- Stress tolerance and the ability to maintain satisfactory work standards under pressure
- In-depth product knowledge including proactive learning and understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 – 10 years experience
- Proven call center or customer service experience preferred
- Strong soft skills and communication skills
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts, including during the weekends or on holidays
- Must be willing to take part in required initial training
- Willingness to take and ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Can demonstrate empathy, listening skills, and speaking skills
- Basic understanding of office and computer systems/software
- Can succeed in a fast-paced work environment without being distracted during a customer interaction
- Willingness to become familiar with the products and services of the company
- Can work efficiently and manage time accordingly
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills- verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!