Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Male)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations for a better company image.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customersat all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide.
- OND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the title CSO Lagos.
- Preferably male for gender balance.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos