Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Mainland Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Customer Service Officer duties and responsibilities include answering phone calls, live chat, emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or social media.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using CRM tools.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities and seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Meet customer service team sales & satisfaction targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and exceed their expectations and any other duties assigned
- A++ in communicating clearly and effectively
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Candidates must have 3 years experience in customer service
- Experience working with customer support (Zohoone, call centre etc.)
NGN80,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer NGN80,000 - 100,000
- Total Years Experience 0-4