Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for Customer Service Executives to support our client relationship by providing appropriate information and responding to complaints..
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Review and reply incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages.
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Should have a good fashion sense (Female preferably)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper).
- Must have had 2 – 7 years post NYSC Experience, in a similar role
- Must be living on the mainland
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!