Job Title: Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria is currently looking for a Customer Facing Supply Chain (CFSC) Lead who would be the interface between the Organization and its Customers’ Supply Chain; responsible for maximizing service and enhancing day to day effectiveness.
A day in the life of:
- Building Customer trust and understanding, as well as raising awareness of the Customers’ Supply Chain and its alignment to that of the organization.
- Understanding Customer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), agreeing targets with the Customers, and reporting regularly against these targets.
- Developing and driving replenishment strategies and plans, thus sustaining continuous performance in terms of Sales objectives and other relevant business KPIs.
- Driving the right Replenishment Cycle and Service Strategy per customer.
- Monitoring the Process Performance Indicators (PPIs) and KPIs that support the Perfect Order Cycle.
- Solving root causes of failures throughout the process with the customer.
- Developing joint projects and activities to close gaps – Master Data Alignment, Inventory, Replenishment, On-Shelf Availability (OSA) & Freshness, Claims, Returns & Refusal (CRR), etcetera.
- Ensuring wastes and inefficiencies are eliminated from order processing.
- Facilitating timely deliveries and no outstanding payments through orders’ follow-up.
- Implementing collaborative processes – Collaborative Planning Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) and Critical Control Point (CCP).
- Driving success of Distributor Stock Availability, OSA & Freshness.
- Other delegated tasks pertaining to the role.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in at least two of the following – Customer Service, CFSC, Demand & Supply Planning, Distribution/Materials Handling, Sales and / or Marketing; preferably (but not compulsorily) within a similar FMCG environment.
- Strong proficiency in the use of SAP, Power BI and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Modern Technology-Savvy candidate, data-driven with exceptional analytical skills/mindset.
- Top-notch Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation with a willingness to always supersede expectation/go the extra mile.
- Energetic and Bold individual with awesome Interpersonal skills.
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence; able to exert a great deal of patience while dealing with different kinds of customers.
- Innovative mindset/Ability to take initiative and work effectively under pressure.
- Other desired skills and experience (though not compulsory) include – Project management; Exposure within Key/Retail Account management; Solid understanding of the Order-to-Cash (OTC) process; Understanding of LEAN concepts and tools; Full understanding of Customer Service and Supply Chain KPIs (On-Time-In-Full (OTIF), Customer Order Fulfilment (COF), Distributor Stock Availability (DSA), On-Time-Delivery (OTD), Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA), Invoice Accuracy, Total Delivered Cost (TDC), Net Trade Working Capital, Returns and Refusals, etcetera).
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!