Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Schedule regular follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
Skills and Qualifications
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good team player and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, business relationship officer.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge (Real Estate) is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (with 2 years post-bar experience).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
NGN 70,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should contain their resume and a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Chateau-Royal and how you think you can add value to the team, to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer NGN 70,000 - 100,000