Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Resolve customer complaints and enquiries, organize and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve Customer / Channel Partner complaint in a timely manner.
- Achieve a high percentage (80%) of First Call Resolution.
- Ability to accomplish issuance of policies and resolution of customer and intermediary queries.
- Promote the organization’s products and services.
- Take full accountability for dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries and request from start to the end of the process on CRM.
- Quality and timely processing of client queries, complaints and policy related issues.
- Prompt processing of complaint received from customer (100%)
- Contribution to business process improvement including the Company’s systems infrastructure.
- Preparation of weekly reports entailing daily activities and also generating the Key Risk Indicators Report on monthly basis.
- Complaint MIS and Dashboard collation and analysis.
- Attend to walk in Customers and provide resolution at branch level.
- Follow up with customers, sales and HO for resolutions in case of escalated cases.
- Ensure that professional and courteous service is provided to intermediaries and customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Processing Accuracy for Requests received from customers both internal and External.
- Processing TAT maintained for Applications & Service Request received within Cut off.
- A degree in the Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Services or Operations in a financial sector.
- Industry experience would be of added advantage.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Customer Handling skills.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively as per business requirement.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain agreed management information and quality controls.
- Data analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using databases and office management software including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to differentiate between various kinds of documents and follow appropriate processes.
- Ability to compile and generate daily/weekly/monthly BCX reports.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!