Job Title: Customer Engagement & Audit Supervisor
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate Customer Engagement & Audit Supervisor who will set up and manage the customer engagement unit, ensuring that customer queries are resolved within the stipulated service level agreement with an aim of improving overall customer experience and lead strategic innovations and interventions as the pilot ramps up for scale.
- The Customer engagement and audit Supervisorwill report to theSystems Lead and, manage a range of 2-10 people within the team.
The detailed scope of tasks is as follows:
- Coordinate the daily running of and the activities of the team
- Develop, align, and implement the call center operational strategy in cooperation with Heads of Department.
- Efficiently improving departments operations.
- Develop, align and implementing operational management (e.g. roles, policies and process) in the department, in alignment with department operational strategy
- Participating in and contributing to regular team meetings
- Workforce management- Implement work tools that are suitable and effective in achieving correct and optimal staffing levels.
- Workflow processes- develop SOP’s that ensure a conducive work environment and enhance the effective use of all call center teams.
- Manage the relationship with the Nigeria office and the ITO office
- Provide performance reports daily, weekly and monthly establishing priorities, identifying continuous improvement areas and making suitable recommendations.
- Proactive operations management that fosters a conducive work environment that aims to reduce risks associated with call center operations.
- Develop a Quality assessment program that ensures audits are done consistently, identifies needs and recommend improvements
- Regular review of Department KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal reporting
- Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the staff in the department.
- Ensure staff have the resources they require to perform their work
- Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- 3+ years experience working as a customer engagement lead with a bank, telecommunication company or related field
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Data analysis and data manipulation is required
- Knowledge of or experience working with startup ventures, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, is an asset.
- Fluent in English & more than one local language(s) needed for interaction (Presentation, reading, written, spoken).
Preferred Start Date:
- As soon as possible.
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria.
- Health insurance, paid time off.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]),but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!