Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is recruiting a Senior Sales Executive to join their growing team. The Customer Care Executive would be the first point of contact for customers and will be responsible for responding to client requests.
- Seeing as they are in a hyper-growth mode, client satisfaction is critical to that success. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, comfortable working in an unstructured environment, inquisitive, personable, and looking to play a big role in the future of tech.
You will be required to:
- Monitor all incoming calls from customers for all inquiries about products and services.
- Analyze all customer issues and assist to resolve them within the required time frame.
- Coordinate with customers and ensure appropriate questioning to identify issues.
- Manage all customer inquiries and summarize the same to be presented to management.
- Maintain knowledge on all customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain accuracy of all data and verify the same for all customer services.
- Analyze all issues and recommend alternative solutions to ensure effective resolution.
- 2+ years of Customer care experience.
- Experience with Zendesk, Hootsuite, Freshdesk, Jira service Desk.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and maintaining a calm, polite and professional outlook in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records and documentation.
- Excellent client engagement and relationship management capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Prior experience in the logistics industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and simple manner to clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!