Job Title: Credit Risk Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out a risk assessment of all loan applications and recommend approval as applicable.
- Improve and embed a risk management culture within the Bank.
- Liaise with the Departmental head to send relevant reports to regulators i.e. CBN and others.
- Ensure the Bank remains compliant in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Conduct a risk profile exercise to ascertain the residual level of risk exposure in the Bank.
- Report all due repayments in the Bank’s Risk Assets.
- Performs first level review and evaluation on all retail requests to ensure all recommendations are made in line with the Bank’s risk acceptance criteria for specific retail loan product
- Confirms that all retail credit requests presented by the business offices through the bank’s workflow platforms have all required data completed and supporting documents are attached for scrutiny for an informed lending decision making.
- Conducts internal credit checks is done within the bank for any retail credit presented, while further providing due interpretation for the credit check reports to ascertain credit worthiness of the customer.
- Conduct detailed collateral analysis, paying due attention to collateral acceptability.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as a Credit Risk Officer in a Microfinance Bank
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “CREDIT RISK OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!