Job Title: Credit & Risk Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Fin-Tech (Lending Company)
- Lead the development of appropriate internal controls, including a 1st line of defense monitoring & testing program to assure alignment with credit policy and legal and regulatory compliance
- Educate and coaching the business on the 3 line of defense model and how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance as the 1st line of defense
- Assist with the further enhancement of the appropriate risk & compliance culture on all levels of the organization
- Participate in first line of defense councils, committees, methodology/standards discussions, change management, or other meetings that could involve key risk decisions.
- Maintain documentation of credit policy, regulatory requirements, and testing.
- Identify and prioritize new and existing risks associated with key underwriting process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a related field of study
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in an internal control and/or compliance role on a credit risk team OR 3+ years in lending with a heavy understanding of internal controls and risk & compliance
- Previous experience in the banking industry is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience writing policies and procedures
- Previous RTO/LTO, loan, or credit risk experience a plus
- The ability to effectively coach and educate all levels of the 1st line on how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance.
N350,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos