Job Title: Credit / Marketing Officer
- Review and approval of commercial credit proposals and maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure.
- Review and develop the company’s credit approval policies and guidelines as well as participate in adhoc projects of investigative or trouble shooting nature on specific customer portfolio.
- Responsible for supervision of all business development initiatives, personnel and resources.
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy.
- Achieve overall profitability target of the finance house.
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business.
- Inspect prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral.
- Write reports for granting of loan facility.
- Monitor approved loans and advice clients on good management practices.
- Work in close relationship with the operations and credit team including marketing and risk managers to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared.
- Supervise activities and performances of relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets.
- Follow up delinquent clients immediately and refer to immediate supervisors
- Evaluate cash flow of loan applicants
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- HND, BSc qualification.
- 8 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!