Job Title: Credit Marketer / Loan Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients.
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Work with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Lead the Investment Portfolio arm of the organization and ensure that all revenue targets of all Investments are duly met.
- Increasing the Investment arm of the organization significantly by attracting and closing investment deals.
- Plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential investors to invest with the organization
- Strategically plan, develop and implement pipeline for new investments to flow into the organization.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the organization can provide and the organizations competitors
- Interface, develop and maintain rapport with new and existing investors and also market investment, products and services of the organization to the public.
- Keep a database of all Investors, product or service offered to them while maintaining a comprehensive report of all Investors for review as directed from time to time.
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk/growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Must have 5 years of similar experience in Marketing financial instruments and portfolios.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related Field.
- Relevant work experience in an Investment/Financial Institution
- Proven sales track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Previous record of Investment portfolio/ accounts generated
- Ability to meet and surpass targets.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, PowerPoint, outlook and excel)
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasive skill
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given solution
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Attractive and open to negotiation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos