Job Title: Credit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Credit and Marketing, you will research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness by creating credit scoring models to predict risks and approving or rejecting loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses.
- You will oversee the company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests. Responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates. Ultimately, you will help minimise bad debts and increase revenues from loans.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Develop, review and update the company’s credit policies
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager
- Hands-on experience with relevant software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Good negotiation skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!