Job Title: Credit Controller / Receivables Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Enforce total compliance with the company’s credit policies
- Submit age receivables analysis report to MD on a 2hourly basis daily
- Document all credit customers KYC and security cheques
- Proper management of Company receivables
- Regular correspondence with creditors to remind them of their outstanding
- Process all credit requests for MD’s approval
- Escalation on overdue receivables and returned cheque
- Ensure real-time update of customers ledger on a daily basis
- Submit daily projected cash flow analyses
- Expand company customer base via robust credit policies
- Maintain comprehensive profile of credit customers
- Collection of due receivables and deposit of due cheques
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or similar field with a 1st class/2nd class upper
- 5-10 years work experience
- ICAN member is added advantage,
- The Ideal candidate must be between 25 – 45 years.
- Use of basic financial software is compulsory
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!