Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collate and submits Aging, Special Account and Corporate aging report every Monday by 3pm.
- Collate monthly sign off of sales executive and submit for review every 15th of the new month
- Collate super retailer returns and submit for review every 20th of the new month.
- Collate quarterly dealer’s confirmation report and submit every 20th of the new quarter.
- Collate month end ageing and collection report from all branches.
- Send monthly SMS and also put a call across to dealers in respect of their month end balance
- Update customer’s documentation as at when received.
- Collate all approvals given each month by the MD.
- Prepare corporate approval on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of modern trade account on a weekly basis (Game)
- Postdated cheques compliance and recovery account.
- Regulation of Invoice Submission & Acknowledgement
- Raising of Credit Note when necessary.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting / Finance
- 1-2 years cognate experience
- Attention to details
- Customer relationship management
- Interpersonal relations
- Reporting skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite & Orion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!