Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing various operations necessary for resolving client debt repayment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check new customers’ credit requests and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of account receivables, analyze the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve liquidity and reduce bad debts.
- Determining the creditworthiness and risk profile of an individual or business by analyzing their financial data and deciding whether or not to extend them credit or cancel the credit for existing clients and recommending appropriate action(s) to HOF.
- Develop the credit-control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives. Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Preparation of weekly collection report for sales and management use.
- Reconcile clients’ accounts, recommend and raise necessary adjustments to ensure all balances are accurately stated in the company’s book.
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, recommend when to stop the supply of services or initiate legal procedures if necessary if a client has paid late or missed multiple payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related programme
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!