Job Title: Credit and Marketing Head
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- The Credit and Marketing Manager is responsible for supervision of all Business Development initiatives.
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy
- Achieve overall profitability target of the microfinance bank
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business
- Responsible for the acquisition and management of loans and savings portfolio; Loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a thorough loan analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness; evaluate the credit risk before Credit Committee Meetings.
- Reduce liquidity risk by aggressively reducing dormant savings accounts.
- Ensure each loan disbursed are in compliance with the Microfinance lending procedures, policies and methodology.
- Inspect prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral
- Write reports for granting of loan facility
- Monitor approved loans and continuously support and advise clients on good management practices
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards
The Credit and Marketing Manager must possess:
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a business related discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an advantage).
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least three (4) must have been in the financial services industry.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical Microfinance banking.
- Must be somebody very close to the grassroots leading the credit and Business Development of the Microfinance Bank
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Micro-finance banking.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of low income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Micro-finance banking products, marketing and business development
- Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedure, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong general management and people skills
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!