Job Title: Creative Decorator Personnel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a talented, and Creative Event Decorator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events.
- The ideal candidates will be responsible for every part of event preparation, well-organized, possess a sound knowledge of vendor management.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
- Identify client design goals by enquiring from clients to determine the design goals
- Allocate budget and labor event designers needed to make their design plan a reality.
- Setup, and decorate the venue of the assigned event, in a timely manner.
- Prepared and maintained floral arrangements as per customer’s requests.
- Oversaw and managed decoration of the event venue, in a cost-effective manner.
- Built and maintain profitable relationships with event designers and suppliers.
- Obtained and maintained information about the latest styles and trends in floral design.
- Plan events and prepared event themes, in an effective manner.
- Advertise ad coordinate all clients’ events and maintained event calendar for the same.
- Select, procure, and arrange all decorative items, equipment, and other supplies as needed.
- Support and assist in marketing research initiatives, as required.
- Ensure proper seating arrangement and maintained setting up of special decorations.
- B.Sc / HND in any field with Proven experience as an Events Planner or Organizer, decorator
- An impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- MS Office proficiency
- Sound knowledge of interior designing, wedding, and floral styles
- Immense knowledge of client needs assessments and customer service techniques.
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office software programs.
- Ability to prioritize, handle, and complete all assigned tasks, on time.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!