Location: Igbo Efon, Lekki
The craft maker will be creating and transforming craft designs into handcrafted functional or decorative art for sale and exhibition using a variety of materials, techniques and processes.
To be a successful craft maker, you should be able to have patience in crafting, have attention to details, and receptiveness to feedback and direction. You should be able to produce craft works that are precise, neat and on time.
- Learn and understand the different types of materials and their uses, craft products and its production process
- Create handcrafted art using a variety of methods and materials.
- Have basic understanding in editing software and machine operation
- Keep records of materials used, damaged and products produced and notify the team when material is low in stock.
- Clean, arrange, and organise materials, tools supplies and storage area.
- Assist in photoshoot set up for the finished products
- Create packaging based on specification and assist in packaging products.
- Teach and supervise in workshop or craft activities.
- Assist in setting up decorations in event venue.
- Make company reports and ensure that KPIs are met
- Ensure office environment is clean, presentable and hospitable.
- Attend company functions or networking events.
- Run general company related errands.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Attention to details
- Up-to-date with the latest trends
- Fast learner
- Passionate about arts and crafts
- Experience in any form of arts and crafts such as but not limited to paper crafts, jewelry making, tailoring, wood works or other related field
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Minimal supervision
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Minimum OND
- Must be residing in Igbo-Efon, Agungi, or Jakande area
Dec 11th, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject: “Craft Maker”
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!