Job Title: Country Manager / General Director
Role and Responsibilities
- Protects the interests of Shareholders and general management of the company in Nigeria.
- Liaison and interaction with government and regulatory agencies and joint ventures in accordance with existing agreements and shareholder contracts.
- Ensure coordination of the work programme and budget issues with lukoil Headquarters in accordance with Internal assurance processes.
- Higher Technical Education in oil and gas industry, additional economic education in the international Oil and gas Industry.
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise management activities in the Lukoil group;
- Experience in shareholder management;
- Practical experience in companies operated under PSA and concession contracts;
- Fluent Russian and English is a must;
- Practical experience and knowledge of the business environment of companies with more than 5000 employees;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles;
- Experience of interaction and negotiations with state authorities and International energy companies;
- Strong background of project management process including phase approach;
- 15 years of international experience;
- Strong HSE skill and performance,
- Ability to travel up to 40% of working time;
- Readiness for unnormalized working schedule.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!