Cost Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Present new strategies and assessments to stakeholders in a compelling fashion
- Educate and persuade stakeholders to procure buy-in and cooperation
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- BSC,HND in Accounts / Banking and Finance/Economics/Business Administration
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience
- Must be resident in Enugu
- Smart and must be a Fast learner
11th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role and Location as subject of mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Enugu, Enugu, Enugu
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!