Job Title: Corporate Driver
Ref ID: HAM/Admin001
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for operating Light Motor Vehicles in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of vehicle
- Conduct pre-operational checks on vehicle and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure routine maintenance of LMVs
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned officer from time to time.
- Primary School Certificate, a valid Class E Driving License + minimum of 10 years Corporate Driving Experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of light motor vehicles
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and signs
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos