Job Title: Core Switch Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
About the Core Switch Engineer Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As Core Switch Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support to the Core Team and assist in resolving assigned and escalated issues pertaining to Core.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and resolve escalated core related issues
- Assist the core team with developing customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as set up automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with front-end designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
- Any other duty as assigned
Required Competency and Skillset
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s strategy, product, and service offerings
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end languages, and SEO standards
- Excellent computer programming language and creativity skills
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and quality assurance skills
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos