At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the muchneeded support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Cook will be responsible for setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment as well as prepare healthy meals for inpatients with adherence to establishment recipes.
- Cooking meals in a timely manner
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipe
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Slightly modify recipe to meet patients need and requests
- Monitor food stock and make requisitions
- Work well under pressure and within time limit
- Serve meals at the scheduled time
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Estimate expected food consumption and organize preparation
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases
- Assist in developing new methods of cooking and new menu items
- Ensure that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and well maintained
Requirements and Experience
- 3 years’ work experience as a Cook/Chef in a corporate organization
- Proficiency in making local and continental dish
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Good communication skill
- Evidence of Culinary certification or training
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!