Job Title: Cook
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare and updates food menu based on the request.
- Prepare and serve daily meals as required.
- Control stock of food and replenish the ones needed on time.
- Prepare shopping list and make purchases conscientiously.
- Keep a summary of expenses and retire all balance at the end of every shopping.
- Set-table before every meal and clean up the table after each meal.
- Have food ready at the right time daily.
- Follow always all hygienic rules before, during and after cooking.
Qualifications and Skills
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to use all professional kitchen equipment
- Proper understanding of food safety practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Must be able to work in early morning shifts
- Certification from a culinary school is an added advantage
- Must have initiative and work largely unsupervised.
- Can cook vegetarian and meat-based meals.
- Understands the importance of hygiene in food preparation.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!