Job Title: Contracts and Proposal Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing the financial monitoring and control of contracts, ensuring adherence and compliance with procedures and achievement of objectives.
- First degree in Business Administration/Management or any other related field.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration/Management/MBA (will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Prior experience writing proposals on projects with demonstrated ability overseeing the tendering process (including responding to RFQs and other documentation) on several projects.
- Review and understand the solicitation documents (draft, final, Q&A, amendments, etc.) and create / develop key proposal artifacts, such as the necessary templates and outlines to assist in developing appropriate content and compliant responses.
- Establish and maintain the schedule for development, review, and production based on the submission due date and requirements.
- Ensure all proposal sections / volumes use consistent language and can be read as “one-voice” throughout all submitted documents.
- Review terms and conditions of all contracts and subcontracts to ensure compliance with all contractual and regulatory requirements, and for financial viability.
- Resolve contract interpretation disputes with customers and subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!