Job Title: Contract and Procurement Officer
Location: Jakande-Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Devise and use fruitful strategies to source Engineering equipment and material
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Excellent understanding of oil and gas, Power and Manufacturing industry, its services, customers and providers.
- 7 years experience in oil and gas, Power and Manufacturing industry. Experience in an EPC environment
- Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!