Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generate content for the website
- Prepare and issue news releases about achievements and programmes
- Create Content and ensure afootprint in the media by sourcing interviews and opinions for editorials, articles etc.
- Build and manage media relationships to foster a positive brand perception and build thought leadership profile.
- Monitor news about and related development.
- Develop creative communication and marketing materials,presentations, brochures, profiles etc.
- Develop and execute marketing communication campaigns to grow top of mind awareness, build brand equity and generate leads.
- Monitor all marketing activities, deriving key insights into performance, reporting on learning outcomes and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the creative team in the development of all creative materials. Monitor for quality and accuracy of content.
- Manage the production of the company’s brandfor content creation and development.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Assist in executing cross functional projects
- Manage the end-to-end production process.
- Manage the company’s publications
- Proofread and edit all communication materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (preferably Mass Communication or English)
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in integrated marketing communications.
- CIM, NIPR, APCON membership will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a zeal for continuous professional improvement.
- Results-focused, a self-starter, energetic and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Business writing, journalistic and administrative skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of corporate communication/ public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative writing skills and conceptualization.
- Attention to detail.
- Research and analytics.
- Skilled in the use of corporate communications tools.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!